Mission:To provide our clients with the best talent!
Vision: To be Canada’s #1 Professional Staffing Company! #1 for employees, candidates and clients!
Core Values: Team, Integrity, Innovation, Excellence
Who We Are
Eagle is one of Canada’s largest staffing agencies, recruiting professionals who specialize in Information Technology (IT), Interim Executive and Management Consulting, and Finance & Accounting into contract, temporary and full-time permanent positions.
Eagle is certified as a women-owned business through WBE Canada. We opened our doors in 1996 with only 10 employees in 3 offices as an IT recruitment agency. Now, over two decades later, we’re a full-service staffing agency that reaches beyond Information Technology, has approximately 100 employees in 10 offices across Canada, achieves annual revenues exceeding $100 million, and places a wide-range of senior professionals with companies in almost every industry.
“Team” is at the heart of Eagle’s core values, and we take it seriously. Led by an energetic and enthusiastic management team, Eagle’s Account Executives, Recruiters and back-office support staff work together to ensure that everybody — clients and candidates — receive the best possible service.
How We Can Help You
Find a Job
Eagle is a full-service staffing agency and we have job openings suitable for independent contractors, temporary workers, and those looking for a full-time career position. If you specialize in Information Technology (IT), Finance & Accounting or Interim Executive and Management Consulting, we’d love to hear from you. Whether you’re looking for a new opportunity or simply exploring future career or contract opportunities, we encourage you to create a profile and upload your resume through Eagle’s Job Board today.
When we find an opportunity that matches your skillset, we’ll contact you and, if you’re interested, we’ll forward your resume to the client right away. Regularly keeping your information up-to-date will ensure that your profile is current making it easier for our Recruiters to match your profile to available opportunities.
Employment agencies receive hundreds of resumes every day. While we try to connect with every applicant in a timely manner, recruiters will prioritize based on the most in-demand skills at the time of application.
Our continued success in the staffing industry is the reason that Eagle is the preferred placement agency to hundreds of organizations across Canada, in both the private and public sectors, and across all industries. That means we can manage your recruiting needs, regardless of the size and scope of your project and you can hire quickly and effortlessly.
Explore all of Eagle’s offerings from contract placement to permanent staffing and contact us today to meet with one of our Account Executives. Whether you’re new to working with recruitment agencies or researching new suppliers, we’d love to learn more about your business and how we can become your partner in staffing.
Here’s the Proof!
With a focus on quality and excellence, Eagle is one of Canada’s leading staffing agencies and we can back up our claim. Eagle is recognized throughout the industry as a top recruiting company for clients, candidates and employees:
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 1999 (Platinum Status)
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Among Top 10 Canadian ICT Staffing Companies by Branham (also a top ICT Professional Services Company and Top 250 Canadian ICT Companies)
- One of Canada’s Best Workplaces since 2015. Eagle has also earned spots on the following lists:
- Best Workplaces for Women (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017)
- Best Workplaces Managed by Women (2019, 2018)
- Best Workplaces for Giving Back (2019)
- Best Workplaces in Professional Services (2019, 2018)
- Best Workplaces for Inclusion (2018)
- Best Workplace for Fairness (2016)
- Listed as one of SIA’s Largest Staffing Firms in Canada (2019)
- One of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2012
- CEO, Janis Grantham, listed on SIA Global Power 100 and Staffing 100 as well as W100 as one of Canada’s Top Female Entrepreneurs for over 10 years. She was also named one of Canada’s Top 100 Powerful Women of the year by Women’s Executive Network, named Business Woman of the Year in the Consumer’s Choice Awards and has been an Ontario finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Co-Founder, Kevin Dee, has been awarded with the ACSESS Award of Excellence, Consumers Choice Award’s Business Man of the Year, Ottawa Life Magazine’s “Top 50 People in the Capital”, and Ottawa Business Journal‘s CEO of the Year