Who are we?
Eagle is a Canadian-owned staffing company and a leader in our industry. As one of Canada’s Best Managed companies, we strive to exceed client, contractor and candidate expectations with a diverse team of energetic and positive professionals. We are always on the lookout for recruiting, sales, and corporate services talent. Together we achieve Eagle’s vision to be Canada’s #1 professional staffing company.
What’s in it for you?
As part of the Eagle Team, we guarantee you will have the tools required to succeed in our fast-paced environment. You are supported by superior business processes, state of the art technology and a team of top notch staffing professionals. Our value of life/work balance means you will always be encouraged to achieve both your personal and professional goals.
Working at Eagle, you will:
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program customized just for you;
- Join the team atmosphere with catered team lunches and regular team social events;
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
- Earn a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
What’s it like to work for Eagle?
Eagle’s work environment nurtures creative thinking and we encourage our staff to come forward with new ideas. We regularly evaluate and leverage technology to ensure our team has the best tools available, resulting in higher success rates and overall competitiveness in the market.
Eagle was one of the first Canadian staffing companies to publish a Code of Ethics and our Diversity Policy ensures an inclusive workplace that values all people equally, regardless of their differences. We strongly believe that it’s Eagle’s integrity that sets us apart from the competition and contributes to our award designating Eagle as a Great Place to Work.
We foster a fun, energetic environment, and our priority is to serve our clients, contractors and candidates in the best way possible. Eagle’s Top Performers are known to work longer hours when necessary and consistently go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service. As a numbers-driven company, our team isn’t afraid of hard work and understands the benefits that come from going the extra mile.
From sales to recruiting to corporate services to senior management, we all work together to exceed the expectations of our clients, contractors and candidates. The entire Eagle Team plays an equally important role and their opinions are solicited, valued and respected. At the end of the day, we celebrate together at regular social events, team lunches and annual company-wide training sessions.
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Eagle continues to be recognized as one of the most desirable workplaces in our industry and across the country. Most recently, Eagle was named one of Canada’s Best Medium-Sized Workplaces and one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women, as well as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures.