- You let emails and phone calls interrupt your flow.
- You don't have a To Do list, or you don't use it effectively keeping it current and prioritizing tasks.
- You don't focus your time on high return activities.
- You just "do your job"... without thinking about it.
- You constantly checking the news or getting updates on the news. (Applies to sports scores etc.)
- You chat/text with your friends while doing your work tasks.
Back to Resource Centre
Everybody is busy these days... maybe even crazy busy!
The question is - are you being busy doing the right things or do you let your day drive you?
Some signs that you might be driven by your day include: