- Do we need better applicants?
- Are we recruiting in a market that is new to us?
- Am I falling behind on important tasks while focusing on recruiting?
- Do I need to reduce costs in my recruiting process?
- Do we have a junior recruiting team?
- Is the company growing at a pace for which we're not prepared?
- Does this role need to be filled faster than usual?
- Do we have an above average turnover rate?
Back to Resource Centre
We often speak with HR Managers and Executives who are hesitant to outsource any their recruiting processes. They already invest in their own internal recruiting team and tools, and don't believe that there would any added value. There is merit in this statement and if there's no need to spend extra money, then it shouldn't be spent. But can companies miss out on opportunity because they don't understand the potential value?
Here are a few questions you can ask yourself to determine if you should get a bit of extra help in your recruiting: