|By Jeremy Mason, Vice-President, Central Canada at Eagle|
- Meeting with each candidate to build rapport and establish a relationship;
- Clearly explaining the job opportunity, and arming contractors with as much information and intelligence as possible to ensure their success;
- Prepping candidates prior to an interview so they can be properly prepared for the customer;
- Following-up with the candidate after an interview to provide them feedback, good or bad;
- Being honest with each and every candidate; and,
- Having the best opportunities available.