- Morley Surcon, Eagle's Vice-President in Western Canada wrote a couple articles focusing on an important element for your resume. The first he wrote back in May, and then he published this follow-up post in October.
- At the start of 2015, we surveyed all of Eagle's recruiters to learn what they think makes a great resume. It resulted in a bunch of posts, which were summarized here, and helped us create a sample resume for an IT Contract.
- If you write your resume in Microsoft Word (which we strongly recommend), have a look at this MS Word Video Series that's filled with tips for formatting your resume.
- We also published this video that helps you share your resume on Google Drive.
- A few more of our favourite resume posts from the past year include:
Back to Resource Centre
Every successful job application starts with a great resume. One of our goals in the Talent Development Centre is to help independent contractors get contracts, so we put a lot of focus on resume tips. 2015 saw a lot of posts on this topic. Here's a quick summary packed with valuable information: