1. You cannot expect anything in your life to improve if you are not prepared to change something.
2. Change will happen, whether you want it to or not!
3. It is better for you to control the change that happens to you, rather than just let it happen.
4. The consequences of change are sometimes unexpected ... both good and bad.
5. The more you take charge of your life, by changing your circumstance, the more satisfaction you will have. This, however, is not a guarantee that everything will work exactly as you thought!
6. Change does not need to be big to have good results. For example ... if you watched one hour less of TV every day and used that for exercise then you would have a huge impact on your health and fitness.
7. By actually choosing to change "something" with a goal of improving your life you are already ahead of the game ... more than 90% of the population will just "want" things to get better, or "hope" someone will do something!
8. Start small, get some success and THEN the possibilities are endless.
9. You are never too old to change.
10. Don't procrastinate ... the sooner you change something, the sooner you will see results.
Change is rarely easy ... but if you want to improve your life then you have toembrace change.