2. Change will happen, whether you want it to or not!
3. It is better for you to control the change that happens to you, rather than just let it happen.
4. The consequences of change are sometimes unexpected … both good and bad.
5. The more you take charge of your life, by changing your circumstance, the more satisfaction you will have. This, however, is not a guarantee that everything will work exactly as you thought!
6. Change does not need to be big to have good results. For example … if you watched one hour less of TV every day and used that for exercise then you would have a huge impact on your health and fitness.
7. By actually choosing to change “something” with a goal of improving your life you are already ahead of the game … more than 90% of the population will just “want” things to get better, or “hope” someone will do something!
8. Start small, get some success and THEN the possibilities are endless.
9. You are never too old to change … my mother is 90 years old and two years ago bought a new house!
10. Don’t procrastinate … the sooner you change something, the sooner you will see results.
Change is rarely easy … but if you want to improve your life then you have to embrace change.
Kevin Dee is the founder and Chairman of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Want to know where Canada’s hot jobs are? Visit the Eagle Job Board!
Have you tried Eagle’s (very cost effective) Virtual Recruiter service?