10 thoughts on what to have on the list …
- If you were born in a first world country with access to all of the amenities of a modern civilization, then really think about how many things you take for granted, for which you should be TRULY thankful!
- Do you have friends, family and/or nice acquaintances?
- Do you have good health.
- Do you have a good education?
- Do you have a job?
- I LOVE riding my motorbike … what do you love?
- I get a kick out of sunsets, nice scenery, nature etc.
- I love to read a good book or watch a good movie.
- I have access to technology and all that the internet has to offer.
- I live in a free society.
“Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be.” William Adams
There are SO many things to put on that list and each of the above items could create 10 others. Let your imagination run free.
3 Reasons to create your “Happy List”
- Just creating it will lift your spirits.
- Revisiting it when you need a boost will lift your soul when you most need it.
- Reading it, and adding to it, on a regular basis will make you a more positive person.
“If you start to think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop yourself. That thought is the problem.” Stephen Covey
It is an easy way to have a positive impact on your own life … just do it!
Kevin Dee is the founder and Chairman of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Want to know where Canada’s hot jobs are? Visit the Eagle Job Board!
Have you tried Eagle’s (very cost effective) Virtual Recruiter service?