Sometimes it is hard word to do things the right way. It is often easier to take shortcuts. You have to actually remember stuff in order to do things the right way. Flying by the seat of your pants is just that much easier. You are busy so people can’t expect too much … right?
Can YOU hear yourself? Hopefully not, because this person doesn’t CARE … and that sucks!
Here is the deal …
1. When your not doing it right puts the company at risk, because the company told the clients that they do it right! OR
2. When your not doing it right impacts clients! OR
3. When your not doing it right impacts business partners! OR
4. When your not doing it right inconveniences people in other parts of the company! OR
5. When your not doing it right costs the company a client, money or a good employee who wants to work where they do it right!
THEN … you will find out how much the management CARE!
Good people do it right … because they CARE!!!
Good companies make sure their people understand that doing it right is the only option!
Kevin Dee is CEO of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Want to know where Canada’s hot jobs are? Visit the Eagle Job Centre!
Gain a competitive edge! Join Eagle’s Executive Consulting Network!