Description du poste
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator.
Assignment Length: 3-month contract
Assignment Starting; December
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Four (4) to seven years of accounts payable experience
- Previous experience with a telecom company would be an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence and ability to adapt quickly to handle a variety of social situations
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
As the Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Verify invoice accuracy, coding invoices and obtain approvals
- Following up with consultants/vendors for inquiries or discrepancies
- Reconcile invoices, intercompany transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Support the Finance department to ensure accurate flow of invoices in a timely manner
- Printing cheques, obtaining bank drafts and processing wire transfer payments
- General administrative duties as needed
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.