Description du poste
Key Business Analyst Skills
- Knowledge of Insurance and/or Wealth products and business operations
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with analysis and modelling for both processes and data
- A College or University degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Systems Analysis, or equivalent experience
- A Business Analysis professional certification or working towards
- A technical aptitude and curiosity
- Leading and managing the development of quality BSA deliverables for small, medium, and large projects;
- Partnering with business partners, vendors, leaders, application development, and testing teams to ensure quality solutions that meet the needs and expectations of our business partners and clients;
- Leading, motivating, supporting, and coaching project team members and peers by providing guidance that is appropriate for their knowledge and skill level;
- Understanding the technical and operational challenges and objectives that may impact the rollout of an application/process. Use that to drive discussions about solutions and risk mitigation;
- Establishing and maintaining trusted advisory roles with clients by gathering and analyzing information to provide recommendations that address and resolve business issues; and,
- Championing the BSA role by actively promoting learning across the team and contribute to the continuous improvement of the practice by leading initiatives.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.