Description du poste
If you are adaptable, a problem solver, and a critical thinker; our client is looking for your to fulfill a Business Analyst – Finance role to work on a six (6) month contract.
Key Business Analyst – Finance Skills
- Senior Business Analyst experience
- Finance Systems experience
- Knowledge and experience with Cutover Plans and Data Migration Plans
As a Business Analyst – Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and participating in process reviews or development and updates to or creation of associated documentation working with stakeholders;
- Participating in standards and process creation, reviews, updates, development, and documentation;
- Delivering and/or participating in standards, policies, or process education and awareness;
- Successfully engage, drive, and facilitate multiple initiatives and deliverables simultaneously;
- Working independently with users to define concepts or workflows and under direction of Project Managers;
- Developing requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language;
- Collaborating with IT technical project team members including subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs;
- Acting as the liaison between the project teams, technology teams, and support teams;
- Managing and executing on required stakeholder and IT client engagement across project deliverables to support project plan and scope outline;
- Collaborating with project team members to progress the project forward as per project plan and scope outline;
- Managing and participating in Transition to Operations scope and activities for services and/or products built by the project team;
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: and,
- Functional requirements (business requirements document), use cases, workflow diagrams, and context diagrams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.