Description du poste
Key Business Analyst (Financial Analyst) Skills
- Five (5) to seven plus (7+) years of experience in working with Financial Systems (SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, etc.)
- Advanced Excel experience
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- CMA, CPA, or MBA is a definite bonus
- Willing to go back into the office 3 days/week (Monday to Wednesday)
- Prior experience with major ERP systems (Oracle/SAP) and Hyperion Planning considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter - requires minimal direction to accomplish goals
- Strong team player collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Working with Project Managers to develop forecasts and preparing financial reports;
- Monitoring day-to-day, weekly, and monthly financial outputs, including labour variance reporting, tracking and forecasting capital and operating activities;
- Working on forecasting and monthly close processes;
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations;
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance;
- Developing financial projections and building financial models;
- Liaising with various company departments, as required;
- Cost center reporting and analysis;
- Assisting in the adoption of the new ERP system and updates for changes in the program as they arise; and,
- Addressing internal/external auditors queries and requests.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.