Description du poste
Are you detailed? Work to make deadlines? We are seeking an experienced Change Manager.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; November
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Change Manager:
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience delivering large change management strategy
- Six (6) to eight (8) years experience in creating documentation plans and training plans
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Must be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running
Nice to have skills
- PROCI certification
- Financial services experience
- Proficient in French
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Presentation skills will be required to do frequent presentations to a large user base
- Must be able to prioritize effectively
- Ability to manage assigned tasks and expectations without direct instruction or oversight
As the Change Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The candidate will be the primary strategist for all change management, communications and adoption-related to the salesforce project.
- Responsible for all development and change management activities
- Responsible for developing training materials
- Performing Gap analysis from current state to future state to understand the change impact
- Capture what change implications by user role
- Participate in the establishment of a communication plan that articulates key transformation strategies and how to enable the transformation journey
- Participate in the development of communication and executive presentations that are part of the transformation and articulate the value to the organization
- Establish strong partnering relationships with internal stakeholders, and help to articulate strategic recommendations in line with corporate priorities and technology blueprint initiatives
- Assist with training curriculum to ensure understanding and implementation of change initiatives
- Provide oversight and support throughout large strategic projects lifetimes to ensure VA principles presented are being implemented accurately
- Proactively identify key project issues with the potential to impact project objectives and lead the team in developing creative/alternative solutions to mitigate the risk and satisfactorily address the issues in a timely and cost-effective manner
- The position requires excellent organizational and communication skills to help ensure all initiatives maintain momentum against the background of changing and occasionally conflicting priorities.
- Ongoing communication with internal stakeholders, executives and line of business to provide monthly updates of the status of the change initiative implementation.
- Ensure the documentation and archiving of project activities, deliverables, tools and finders for use in future projects
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.