Description du poste
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Cloud Data Engineer/Architect.
Assignment Length: 6 Months Contract
Assignment Starting; December
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Cloud Data Engineer/Architect:
- AWS Professional Solution Architect Certification or Google Cloud Certification
- Minimum 5years of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS / GCP
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of architecting and implementing next-generation data and analytics platforms on AWS / GCP.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS / GCP or custom programming.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years experience in performing detailed assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to AWS / GCP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 5+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large-scale solutions.
- Experience with CDPs and Looker for data visualization an Asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternatives working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Five (5) years of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AWS / GCP using custom approaches.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on AWS / GCP cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in designing and optimizing data models on AWS / GCP
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience integrating security services with AWS / GCP data services for building secure data solutions.
- Three (3) to five (5) Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AWS / GCP.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large-scale data lakes in a production environment.
As the Cloud Data Engineer/Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain data pipelines, provision infrastructure and secure reliable data-centric services and applications in AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Own the Data Engineering and ops roadmap
- Assist in extracting, loading, transforming, cleaning and validating data
- Support data pipelines feeding into ML algorithms and models
- Support ad-hoc data analysis requests to advance our digital analytics practice
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.