Description du poste
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door at one of the Big 5 banks and a great opportunity to expand skill sets and be exposed to different areas of the bank. We have three (3) openings for Customer Service Representatives that are 10-month contracts.
Key Skills for Customer Service Representatives:
- Must be customer service oriented (outgoing personality - must like talking to people)
- College diploma/university degree
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Call Center experience within a large organization is nice to have
- Previous experience in banking or FI (nice to have)
- Canadian Securities Course or IFIC Mutual Funds course (either completed or in progress) - nice to have
As Customer Service Representatives, you will be responsible for:
- Inbound calls (30-70 calls daily) and outbound calls from/to Advisers and dealer back offices.
- Inquiries would include but not limited to account status and product information about Mutual funds, term products and Insurance.
- Conduct transactional calls
- Handle escalations
- Adhoc tasks as required
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.