Description du poste
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Cyber Security Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract to start immediately.
Key Cyber Security Project Manager Skills
- Intermediate to Senior PM with at least 10 years of IT project management experience.
- At least five (5) years of hands-on project management cybersecurity experience.
- A strong understanding of Identify and Access Management domain is a strong asset.
- Experience with Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Identity and Access Governance is also a strong asset. Experience or exposure to SCADA environments is preferred.
As Cyber Security Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects
- Familiar with a variety of Cybersecurity concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Provides guidance to other project managers.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.