Description du poste
Eagle is seeking a Data Architect who will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team that beliefs in sharing knowledge and will also get to learn about the latest technology. This is a 6-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Data Architect:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of IT experience
- Experience in:
- Infrastructure design, deployment and best practices for Informatica 9 and 10 deployment.
- Ansible Automation scripts to migrate legacy Informatica from Solaris to Linux environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- FI experience
- Team player
- Strategic planner
- Able to communicate clearly & effectively
- Strategic planner
As Data Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Provide technical leadership, standards, infrastructure design and best practices for Informatica 10x deployment.
- Develop strategy, execution plan and automation scripts to migrate legacy Informatica from Solaris to Linux environment.
- Provide operational support for incidents related to Informatica infrastructure, workflows and application performance.
- Provide technical design and guides for Informatica upgrade, patching, workflow migration and service continuity.
- Adopt Agile methodologies for projects deliverables and day to day activities
- Guide project team and develop an application for migration build & deployment
- Ability to provide immediate ad-hoc solution & long-term solution for bank
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.