Description du poste
Key Digital Analytics Consultant Skills
- A University Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of five (5) years’ well-rounded experience implementing tag based web and mobile app analytics data collection and reporting (preferably for Adobe Analytics). This includes the full project cycle from requirements consulting and solution/tag design to technical validation and platform configuration
- Tag management administration experience (ideally Tealium or Adobe Launch)
- Operational experience with several Adobe Experience Cloud platforms ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Estimating, planning, and executing Adobe Analytics implementations;
- Consulting on digital analytics business needs and requirements to ensure that they are practical, technically feasible, and deliver on business value;
- Converting business needs and requirements into comprehensive solution designs for Tealium and Adobe Analytics;
- Performing data collection and reporting validation;
- Creating technical and non-technical digital analytics guidance for internal stakeholders;
- Assisting in the overall administration of the Adobe Analytics platform, including user adoption, training, and support; and,
- Continually optimizing methodologies and processes based on business needs and industry advancements.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.