Description du poste
Eagle is currently looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below to fill the role of Ecommerce Analyst.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Ecommerce Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience working in program delivery
- Three plus (3+) years of experience working with product teams in an agile environment
- Ability to see and drive the “big picture” strategy while also being capable of providing product guidance
- Depth of expertise with constructs of JIRA, roadmaps, story maps, user story writing, PI planning etc.
- Experience with software and hardware development methodologies and an understanding of the software development life cycle
- Understand and have familiarity with A/B testing, Design Sprints etc.
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills coupled with a strong business acumen
- Proven track record of leading experiences from inception to revenue generation
- Facilitation skills and an ability to impart training
- Certification in SAFe Agile (Scrum Master and Product Manager/Owner), or similar certification from Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance
- Preferred qualifications/Competencies
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency
- Strong technical acumen with knowledge of fundamental web and software development technologies
- Able to communicate to all levels of the organization, possess excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Experience with the Atlassian suite such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality and meeting stakeholder expectations
- Ability to influence, add value and challenge decisions when necessary
- You enjoy working with people and have stellar communication skills.
- You want to highlight your skills by working with one of the best brands in Canada.
- You pay extreme attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and are a team player.
As the Ecommerce Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Collaborate with internal business units to analyze the competitive landscape and customer experience to overcome objections and align stakeholders with Brands experience roadmap.
- Define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Analyze conversion-related issues, make decisions and manage resolutions to accomplish business objectives.
- Draft objectives expected results and apply data analysis to drive critical business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the end-to-end customer experience and develop strategies to improve it.
- Accountable for customer experience deliverables and communicating improvements to business partners.
- Develop use cases that prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work is focused on delivering maximum value
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Analyze the end-to-end eCommerce process to increase the transaction success rate.
- Be an ambassador for a vision of a unified brand, and be the primary contact for communicating that vision.
- Develop detailed and precise acceptance criteria for development teams.
- Work closely with Marketing and Marketing Communications to ensure customer experiences align with customer acquisition rules in other channels
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.