Description du poste
Key ETL Tester Skills
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience as a Tester
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
- Perform requirements analysis and quality risk analysis;
- Support creation of Test Strategies and Test Plans;
- Develop and maintain test cases, automated scripts, and traceability matrices;
- Facilitate the identification and preparation of test data;
- Ensure quality processes are followed;
- Detect, log, and retest defects;
- Participate and contribute to the Lessons Learned Sessions;
- Participate in knowledge transition activities;
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the team/test lead or directly to client;
- Produce "client" and "internal" status reports; and,
- Maintain a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies, and terminologies.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.