Description du poste
Our client is looking for a Firewall and Network Policy Administrator. This position will start in February 2022.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; February
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Firewall and Network Policy Administrator:
- Three plus (3+) years of related experience
- Knowledge and experience in network security with the ability to deploy and maintain Palo Alto, Fortigate, and Checkpoint firewalls
- Solid networking experience. Routers/Switching. TCP/IP protocols.
- Troubleshooting within large Network Environments
- Comfortable creating and troubleshooting NGFW security policies, NAT policies, and VPN
- Good communication skills are required to interface with both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with multiple site firewall installations, including high availability
- Ability to work well as part of a larger team and have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and manage workload prioritization
As the Firewall and Network Policy Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Modify and update configuration on the firewall infrastructure
- Modify and update configuration on network elements (routers, switches)
- Troubleshoot and resolve all firewall issues
- Investigate and resolve change request tickets
- Troubleshoot traffic passing firewalls via logs and packet captures
Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for this career opportunity today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.