Description du poste
Key Front End Angular Developer Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Angular programming
- Experience with design and development of REST APIs
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request, and response modifications, etc.
- Familiarity with AZURE environment
- Proficient in SQL (DB2, SQL Server) and NoSQL database queries (MongoDB/AZURE Cosmos)
- Analyzing, recommending, and designing highly complex software architecture;
- Developing and updating architectural framework for highly complex and confidential client-wide applications;
- Writing complex technical code;
- Evaluating programming code to ensure it has validity, compatibility, and that it meets appropriate standards;
- Commenting on programming code for the purposes of standardization and consistency; and,
- Analyzing, recommending, and designing technical solutions for highly complex IT problems.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.