Description du poste
Key Graphic Designer Skills
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) on Mac OSX
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience is an asset
- Email campaign template design experience
- W3C and AODA standards compliance
- Willingness to learn and master new programs and technologies as they apply to the position
- Post-secondary education, including completion of a graphic or web design program at a recognized college or an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Three plus (3+)years of experience in graphic design
- Researching and developing digital design solutions that have the end client top of mind;
- Providing design consulting advice and develop design concepts on how to best execute on the vision of key digital initiatives for the client;
- Managing design projects from end-to-end including consulting, designing, working with digital team and vendors, archiving files and managing digital site change and content update requests;
- Providing consultation, design, and development to wire frames, graphic user interface layouts, email campaign templates and unique campaign web landing pages;
- Continuously identifying opportunities to create additional value, be proactive with ideas and creative solutions and share with the rest of the design team; and,
- Supporting the Graphic Designers with print related design projects when needed.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.