Description du poste
We currently have an opening for an Intermediate IT Help Desk Support for a 12-month contract starting in July.
Key Skills for Help Desk Support Intermediate IT:
- Three (3) to four (4) years of experience.
- The intermediate helpdesk support analyst usually would hold at least one certification and would be capable of supporting multiple systems or processes at a basic level minimally.
- They should be able to handle most queries that come in in their given area of expertise and would rely on more senior analysts for in-depth issues or issues outside of their area of expertise.
- Responsible for providing user support and maintenance for agreed-upon IT service levels. Identify production issues, respond to support calls from business units, and managing production incidents from inception to resolution.
- Continue to monitor applications and systems and escalate issues as required.
- Experience supporting client production issues;
- Solid customer service and communication skills; and
- Undergraduate degree or technical diploma or equivalent.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.