Description du poste
Key End User Technician Skills
- Technical Diploma in cabling infrastructure and fiber design, combined with several years of relevant working experience in the service field
- Completed some certifications courses working towards a Networking career including Cisco CCNA or CCNP
- Possess good technical knowledge, be customer service oriented with excellent customer service and customer relations skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of current products and services available and applicable to LAN/WAN and Data communications systems
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working with Network Management software and ability to triage and troubleshoot network issues
- Possess a valid Province of Ontario Class “G” Driver’s License
- Providing first level technical support to the client’s Network and communications infrastructure including switches, routers, firewalls, telecommunications equipment, cabling infrastructure, and desktop hardware/software;
- Delivering and installing data communications equipment and updating of inventory records and related documentation;
- Analyzing problems referred to End User Devices and determining possible causes;
- Recommending or implementing business and/or technical solutions using network management and problem resolution software to resolve problems;
- Assessing whether data communications hardware requires repair service and recommends units for repair;
- Providing technical support to network Administrators/Seniors in the form of requirement analysis, network application design, implementation, problem investigation, and resolution; and,
- May be required to work outside of regular business hours.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.