Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Intermediate Infrastructure Architect.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Intermediate Infrastructure Architect:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of infrastructure architecture experience
- implementing Azure ADAM
- AWS Cloud, Microsoft Cloud, Google Cloud
- Project Experience:
- Experience solutions and implementing Azure ADAM (Active Directory Access Management) solution
- Experience solutions and implementing other Access Management and Federation solutions
- Leading teams towards an outcome and breaking down impediments
- Applied Implementation “Hand on” using best practices to deliver cloud, network and/or security solutions.
- Applied Mature Architecture design framework, principles and methodologies (high-level technical design, low-level technical design, and technical solution design integration)
- Strong Applied Cloud infrastructure engineering and designing skills
- Strong Applied Cloud connection and networking to other cloud skills
- Strong Applied Cloud Connection problem determination skills
- Strong Applied Cloud Connection performance analytical skills
- Strong Applied Cloud Architecture design and best practice
- Strong Applied Cloud Security and CyberSecurity engineering and designing skills
- Applied Enterprise Automation strategies and principles
- Applied Enterprise Resiliency strategies and principles
- Applied Agile principles
- Applied Project Management practices
As the Intermediate Infrastructure Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Applied Client Facing Ability to understand and provide guidance and recommendations on solutions to address clients’ needs, challenges and transformations
- Evaluate risk and merit to make recommendations on available and speculative information
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.