Description du poste
Key Intermediate IT Project Manager Skills
- At least eight (8) years of IT project management experience
- Five plus (5+) years of hands on Agile project management, Scrum, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Power Bi
- Strong understanding of IS infrastructure and IS Security including: networking/telephony technology, application/system rationalization, Cyber Security compliance, Network reliability and team efficiency through process transformation, automation and asset management
- Knowledge of the following applications: Orion, IPAM, Tangoe, NetScout, ServiceNow, SAP
- The coordination and completion of projects within the Information Technology Department;
- Overseeing all aspects of the projects;
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring, and summarizing progress of project;
- Building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects; and,
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.