Description du poste
Eagle has an opportunity for an Intermediate level Project Coordinator for a 12-month contract beginning immediately.
Key Skills for Intermediate Project Coordinator:
- One (1) to three (3) years of event or conference management experience
- Experience in professional development/HR experience
- Relationship building
- Discretion and professionalism
- Fair judgement-Understanding problems to escalate to management in order to find the correct resolution
As Intermediate Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Acts as the day-to-day contact for vendors; supports the implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of vendor solutions.
- Responsible for orientation logistics, meeting set up and organization, technology set up.
- Technology aspect-Managing MS Teams invites/ FQAs, facilitating online meetings/ conferences
- The role will be working directly with the manager, and very closely with the manager’s other direct reports within the team, as well as other members of the broader team
- Facilitating presentations, interacting with participants
- Oversees HR solution activities to ensure deadlines are met and delivered as scheduled.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.