Description du poste
Key Internal Controls Specialist Skills
- In depth knowledge of internal audit
- One (1) to two (2) years of internal or external IT, business process or operational audit experience
- Professional designation desired (CIA, CA or CMA or CGA)
- An enquiring mind and audit skills a must (obtain audit evidence)
- Strong oral and relationship skills are essential
- A consultative nature, with solid managerial skills in building client relationships and managing projects
- Self-motivated in order to work independently
- Government and public sector experience is an asset.
- For the Internal Auditor track, good understanding of the IIA standards.
- For the Internal Controls Specialist track, good understanding of the regulatory requirements (Sox404, NI52-109).
- Good understanding of the control frameworks and standards like COSO, COBIT & ISO27000 is a definite asset
- Good understanding of standards governing the issuance of service organization reports (CSAE316, SSAE16, ISA), CICA requirements with respect to special audit reports (s5805, s5810, s5815) and specified procedures (s9110)
- Designing internal audit program, approach, and tools;
- Assessing financial and operational risks and prioritize areas of focus based on the preliminary risk assessment;
- Applying top down, risk based approach to the review;
- Identifying the need for and document policies, internal controls and procedures;
- Identifying objectives for the process, system or department being evaluated;
- Evaluating internal controls from a design and operating effectiveness perspective and document test procedures and results;
- Identifying causes and contributing factors relating to deficiencies in processes;
- Preparing audit reports detailing observations, risks and recommendations;
- Managing project economics and change orders; and,
- Presenting audit results/reports to Senior Management.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.