Description du poste
Our client is seeking an IT-Technical Writer for a 6-month contract to begin in August.
Key Skills for IT-Technical Writer:
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in technical writing
- Skilled at writing in “plain language”
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time management skills
- This team does their writing in Word and publishing in PDF. This resource will need to be comfortable using Word Templates.
- HTML knowledge/experience
- Bilingual – English & French
- Relationship Management skills, able to work in a consultative capacity and elicit the requirements from business partners and SMEs
- Previous Financial Experience preferred
- Any technical writing education or certification
As the IT-Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.