Description du poste
Eagle has an opportunity for a Java Developer for a 6-month contract in Toronto
Key Skills for Java Developer:
- Extensive current experience in architecting/designing/developing Java-based microservices.
- Extensive experience in developing Java apps on the WebSphere platform.
- Experience in developing, testing and implementing components for web-based systems.
- Considerable experience in creating application artifacts based on business requirements and creating high-level data architecture/models, application architecture and other semantic diagrams and application mock-ups.
- University degree in computer science or the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Demonstrated competencies and knowledge in the following: Java, Spring, REST, Hibernate, JSON, Oracle RDBMS, version control
- Demonstrated competencies in developing secure apps.
- Hands-on experience working on projects that utilize the majority of the following: WebSphere Application Server 8/9, IBM RAD, AJAX, Oracle 11g/12c/19c, PL/SQL, design patterns, SQL Server, Toad, SQL Developer, ER/Studio and Subversion.
As Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Familiarize with and maintain existing Java-based microservices.
- Propose architectural/design changes that may improve the performance and sustainment of the microservices.
- Develop specifications for new microservices as needed to address business and technical needs.
- Develop and assist in the deployment of proposed solution(s) based on the approved specifications.
- Design and lead all levels of testing, i.e., unit, system, integration, regression, performance, security, usability, optimization and configuration testing.
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for this position. Send us your resume, and anything else you think will impress us. Give us a call to speak to a recruiter who is currently looking to fill this position.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.