Description du poste
Eagle’s client is seeking a Java Developer – Backend for a six (6) month contract opportunity.
Key Java Developer Skills
- Three plus (3+) years of development experience in Java with an understanding of object-oriented techniques and design patters
- Experience working with SpringBoot or SpringMVC – SpringCore, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
- Experience with Java persistence frameworks Hibernate and MyBatis
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience building RESTful APIs using Java/Spring
- Security concepts including SAML, JWT, AD, CORS
- Proficiency in using Git for source code management
- Proficient SQL query skills and Relational Database functioning - mySQL
- Familiarity with Maven in regards to configuring multiple sub projects and managing multiple profiles
- Excellent Computer Science Fundamentals Object Oriented Design - Java Design Patterns
- Pervious experience with Telecom would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.