Description du poste
Are you detailed? Work to make deadlines? Looking to join a top-tier organization? We are seeking an experienced MicroServices Developers
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; February
# of Openings: 2
Top skills for MicroServices Developers:
- University Degree or college diploma in computer science, information systems or a related discipline
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot or node.js
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, Swagger/OpenAPI Spec
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with an API Management tool, ETL and ESB
- Experience working with AWS or Azure cloud
- Experience working with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Three plus (3+) years of software/application design and development experience in a proper Agile / Scrum / XP environment with proven skill and effectiveness in the use of Agile SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset.
- You understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versing tools such as Git
- Practical knowledge of enterprise and web architecture and REST
- You have strong knowledge and experience with applying design patterns, object-oriented analysis and design, service-oriented architecture, n-tier architecture, and leading-edge coding practices such as clean code and refactoring
What can you bring? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Our client offers a competitive salary and full benefits with additional perks. Don't miss out on this career opportunity.
Please apply online or give us a call to speak to a recruiter today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.