Description du poste
Eagle's client has an opportunity for candidates looking to gain experience in a top-tier company as a Microsoft Dynamics Programmer/Developer.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Microsoft Dynamics Programmer/Developer:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience with MS Dynamics Programming and Development
- Designing, development, testing and deploying software solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Create, modify, and maintain plug-ins, workflows, and web services of MS Dynamics 365
- Configure and customize MS Dynamics/Power Apps Portal
- Troubleshoot problems and fix bugs on plug-ins, workflows, and web services of MS Dynamics 365
- Developing detailed programming specifications, writing and/or generating code, compiling data-driven programs, maintaining, and conducting unit tests.
As the Microsoft Dynamics Programmer/Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of functional requirements leading to the execution of the design, development, and implementation of changes to the application
- Develop and maintain configuration and programs based on approved requirements working both independently and within a team
- Deliver technical specifications documents using the functional specifications provided by the functional and integration teams
- Create and modify configuration and code for software as per technical specifications
- Produce reports, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for applications
- Analyze code and objects to determine functional fit; and
- Execute tasks related to the implementation of application and database design and fixes, coding, and technical documentation
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.