Description du poste
We have an opportunity for a great position as a Network Administrator. Supporting 3 worksites, this role is responsible for the support and management of our network and servers. Just like technology, our environment is constantly changing, and we are looking for candidates who are willing to learn and grow with these opportunities. This position provides hands-on Technical Support addressing all problems ensuring delivery of consistent, quality customer service across the organization.
Assignment Length: Permanent
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Network Administrator :
- Five plus (5+) years of experience managing physical and virtual environments (HP Servers, VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Five plus (5+) years of experience managing network devices (firewalls, switches, wireless LANs, etc.) from various vendors (Cisco, Ubiquiti, SonicWall, Barracuda, etc.)
- Five plus (5+) years managing a Windows server environment (2008 R2+)
- Two plus (2+) years designing/managing an Azure cloud environment
- MCSE, CCNA and CompTIA A+ certifications are considered an asset
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and present and to draw interpret bar graphs
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Other tasks as assigned.
As the Network Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Technical problems isolation and resolution capabilities.
- Strict adherence to the use of our ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes, problems, and communication with end-users and stakeholders.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Provide support to production systems in a 24/7 environment.
- Review in interpret alerts and provide advance responses, analysis and incident management.
- Install, support patches and maintenance in an environment with Hyper-V and VMWare, Windows servers and network applications (switches, firewalls, WAPs, etc.)
- Assist with technical issues as they relate to desktops.
- Plan and manage the required service changes and deploy service releases into Production (and non-production) environments.
- Design and implement a wide range of projects, including server consolidations, migrations and upgrades.
- Use security tools to protect the network from hackers, malware, and other threats.
- Ensure all servers are backed up on a regular basis and perform DR testing.
- Monitor network performance
- Cross-training team members functionally
- Ensure correct documentation of set-ups and network diagrams are completed.
Our client offers a competitive salary with Benefits!
Thanks for reading this far! Sound like a good fit for you? To apply, click the "APPLY" button on the top right of the screen and let us know why you’re awesome, and what skills and experience you can bring to this position.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.