Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Network Administrator.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Network Administrator:
- Datacenter Networking: Cisco ACI multi-sites, Cisco Meraki, VMware NSX, Juniper, etc
- Campus networking: Cisco, Aruba, etc
- Enterprise Wireless Networking: Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, etc
- Cloud Networking: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience in designing/deploying/documenting network solutions for large clients.
- Experience in technical consulting and project leadership, including a proven ability to define and shape winning solutions for clients
- Experience leading teams of other technical subject matter experts and architects
- CCIE (senior)
- CCNA (Intermediate)
- Administrator (no certs but with experience)
- English language proficiency at technical writing, ability to communicate technical ideas to subject experts
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.