Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, in the search for an experienced Network Analyst.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; December
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Network Analyst:
- Post-secondary education in a computer-related discipline (in a networking background) and/or 1-3 years of Network Analyst experience. A combination of education and network experience may be considered
- Strong knowledge of internet protocol, internet services, voice PRI/SIP services including (but not limited to) routing, switching, TCP/IP, MPLS, DWDM, SONET, BGP, and Ethernet
- Ability to adapt and grow with new technologies
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work flexible shifts including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and statutory holidays
- The ability to handle challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity
As the Network Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Primary responder to incidents including customer reports.
- Monitor network alarms and respond to network events
- Restoration of services rising from fault situations
- Deployment and provisioning of network infrastructure elements due to incidents
- Act as the central point of contact for network incident resolution. Supply updates to stakeholders.
- Coordinate escalations both internally and externally during an outage and degraded events
- Prioritize workload according to the severity
- Perform specific mitigation steps to ensure the customer experience during complex change events
- Perform pre/post-verifications of network changes as required
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.