Description du poste
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Portfolio Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start immediately.
Key Portfolio Analyst Skills
- Two (2) to three (3) years of finance-related experience, ideally back office or middle office.
- Knowledge of the financial industry (particularly investments)
- Strong French & English, spoken and written
As Portfolio Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Equity trading (rebalancing) - Implement Equity rebalancing programs in Bloomberg based on internal and third-party models. Make sure accounts are pre-trade compliant, adjust the trading program when there is a breach. Using post-trade compliance reports justify account breaches and discuss corrective action with the Portfolio Manager.
- Equity trading (Strategic) - Based on Portfolio Manager’s instruction (internal or external) execute strategic trades for all accounts within a particular model ensuring trades are pre-trade compliant.
- Reporting - Produce various daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly reports ensuring reports are accurate and released within their time deadlines. Update and maintain the assigned PM quote sheets on a daily basis. Provide PMs with any reports they require from the quote sheets. Respond to special queries from internal clients such as the PMs or the Servicing Managers for CPIC (i.e. tax-loss selling, trading simulations).
- Projects - Participate in the development of new systems and processes in order to enhance the overall efficiency of the department
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.