Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client, a top-tier organization, seeking a team player, a detailed oriented candidate who can execute on multiple priorities and deliver with a high degree of excellence to fill the role of Program Manager Intermediate
Assignment Length: 9-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Program Manager Intermediate
- Undergraduate degree and PMP;
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale programs and projects associated to their portfolio;
- Expert knowledge of PMLC; and Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for the management and strategic direction for overall program management of highly complex programs.
- Supervises the development and communication of program related updates.
- Accountable to the program stakeholders.
- Reviews deliverables and manages risk continually throughout the program to ensure projects are delivered on schedule.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver major projects from inception through to project closure.
- Contributes to improvements in life cycle based on lessons learned and past experience
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205