Description du poste
Hey, We've been looking for you, Check out this excellent opportunity we currently have for a Program Manager (OT/Cyber Security).
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Program Manager (OT/Cyber Security):
- Ten plus (10+) years of progressive experience in team leadership, project management, program management, and portfolio management
- Project development and initiation experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an Infrastructure Project or Program Manager role.
- What makes a winning candidate for this role:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, which enable successful collaboration with stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of the project, program, and portfolio processes and financials.
- Proven ability to work within a PMO environment.
- Strong understanding of Capital Planning, Asset Management, and Risk Management with the ability to apply to organizational planning and needs.
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to lead and contribute to strategic planning and thinking, and to lead and manage change.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams with many competing priorities.
As the Program Manager (OT/Cyber Security), you will be responsible for:
- Lead the program governance team to ensure on-schedule delivery including:
- o Clearly communicating program status, issues, risks, plans, etc. to senior management
- o Managing program financials
- o Managing vendor contracts associated with the program
- o Managing and supporting the activities of the project team resources
- o Maintaining effective working relationships with leadership, peers and vendors
- o Executing program support activities including the development of internal and external communications; establishing roadmaps and benchmarks; developing implementation, testing, and training plans; and ensuring the successful transition to support and maintenance teams
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.