Description du poste
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Controller/Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This role will be part-time hours (20-25 hours/week)
This position is a 6-month contract to start immediately.
Key Project Controller/Coordinator Skills
- Junior/intermediate Project Controller who has coordination experience (Would be open to a Junior Project Manager as well)
- Experience booking/coordinating meetings
- Experience Tracking costs against budgets and forecasts
- Experience preparing monthly status reporting and status updates
As Project Controller/Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Planning / Booking meetings
- Tracking vacation schedules and work plans to the project plan
- Preparing materials and presentations for meetings
- Tracking costs against budget and forecast
- Preparing cost forecasts monthly
- Monthly status reporting and project updates
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.