Description du poste
Key Project Coordinator Skills
- Two (2) years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/project management is considered an asset)
- Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and Power Point
- Monitoring and following up on missing or errant project data;
- Monitoring and reporting on project and committed dates;
- Facilitating project milestone meetings;
- Acting as the central point of contact for all project hand-offs;
- Preparation and distribution of project reports;
- Tracking project financials committed and spent to budget through recording purchase orders and invoicing;
- Tracking and reporting on addendum requests;
- Central point of contact for project issuance and as-built return;
- Monitoring and recording requisitions on material orders;
- Permitting and markups; and,
- Monitoring and reporting on permit expiration dates, in-service dates, and commitments.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.