Description du poste
We are looking for Project Managers for a long-term client project with previous Telecom industry experience.
Assignment Length: 6-12 -month contracts available
Assignment Starting: Immediately
# Of Openings:
Top skills for Senior Project Manager:
- Good attitude and ability to adapt to ambiguous situations and new solutions/technologies.
- PMP certified and knowledge of Agile Methodology.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume delivery environment.
- Manage several projects at once, including all project timelines and budgets
- Communicate effectively with senior leadership – Directors, VPs,
- Previous Telecom experience is an asset.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the project's end-to-end lifecycle.
- Build cost estimates for project phases.
- When applicable on "Direct" projects, take responsibility for; creating Project Contract, updating YEE, completing all necessary Due Diligences, completing Controller classification document, and holding a review with Controllers to get approval on spending.
- Create the Project Plan/WBS with the project team, review weekly, and provide updates to the Program Manager.
- Manage Change Management for projects, log and track all Change Requests and ensure that they are managed within the budget or secure appropriate approvals from sponsor/finance/IPC for incremental funds.
- Facilitate the creation & completion of project deliverables, such as the SRS, Test Plan/Cases, and Operations documentation - working with the Business Analyst and Technical Prime and the other project stakeholders to ensure project documentation is complete and accurate with full-sign off obtained.
- Ensure that the Business Analysts maintain traceability between business requirements, product features, and functional requirements throughout the development of the SRS document to completion of testing results.
- Engage the QA team or BA to create a test strategy and plan (when applicable)
- Track and update project status reports
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume and tell us why you're fantastic and what skills and experience you can bring to this position.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle