Description du poste
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Project Manager.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Project Manager:
- Extensive knowledge/experience of Amdocs billing system in the Telco ecosystem.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong dedication to customer focus
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fluid team environment
- At least 3-5 years previous experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive experience in managing project delivery involving multi-tiered systems integration.
- Strong analytical/conceptual skills
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and departments within our organization
- Ability to act as the sponsor and customer advocate throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Sound business acumen
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio)
- Project Finance, Budget (Knowledge of SAP) and Governance Processes (IPC/ICEC)
- Proficient in Project Delivery/Management methodology
- Ability to assess and articulate customer needs/requirements and develop potential solutions
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing critical projects through cross-functional teams
- College Diploma or University Degree (Business, Computer Science)
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overall end-to-end ownership of multiple billing delivery projects throughout their development lifecycle.
- Qualifies and quantifies the customer requirements for the business solution and translates those business needs into IS/IT requirements.
- Accountable to identify/raise project issues, driving the resolution of design and delivery issues with the project delivery units, and oversee the development and implementation of the business solution.
- Negotiates and confirms system and process changes with key stakeholders, identifying business opportunities and options resulting from system solution design and development.
- Identifies and monitors the benefits associated with the business solution.
- Resources and builds core and extended project teams.
- Regularly interfaces with all appropriate stakeholders to communicate status and ensure a smooth transition of the business solution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for YEE and program/project budget and forecasting.
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume and tell us why you’re fantastic and what skills and experience you can bring to this position.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.