Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Project Manager-Intermediate Level. Our client requires a Project Manager with leadership experience in project management, business analysis, IT service delivery and IT service management to perform the function of a Project Manager,
Assignment Length: 5 Month Contract
Assignment Starting; October
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Project Manager:
- Conduct business, functional, task and process analysis in collaboration with clients and service lines in order to develop and document business requirements necessary to support project activities within DSB.
- Create and maintain project artifacts, including communication products, business process and requirements documentation and to support the development of technical documents through collaboration with subject matters experts.
- Must be able to work independently and in concert with other stakeholders and organizational governance to advance the progress of deliverables and provide project-related artifacts in support of DSB priorities.
- Must provide sufficient elicitation of requirements, documentation of processes and procedures, and provision of communications materials to support DSB projects and client requests.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Agenda, Minutes, RODs for Project and stakeholder meetings;
- Project plans and/or MS-Project schedules in support of Partner Implementations;
- Business requirement documents;
- Communications documentation including but not limited to communique, decks and other informational materials in support of Partner implementations;
- Project logs including but are not limited to: Action Register, Project Change Log, Decision Log, Risk Register, Tracking worksheets and Issue Logs;
- Implementation and /or solution proposals for client consideration;
- Operational Support Documents including but not limited to CONOPs, SLAs, SOPs and training materials in support of Partner implementation.
- Presentation decks for management awareness or decision making;
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.