Description du poste
Key Project Manager/Business Analyst Skills
- A minimum of five (5)years’ experience as a Cybersecurity Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Strong analytical, investigative, problem-solving and communications skills
- Energetic individual who is passionate and outcome focused
- Strong communication and presentation skills are instrumental to influencing business buy-in and support of new and improved processes
- Ability to produce business process diagrams based on customer requirements
- Cybersecurity awareness
- Good interpersonal skills, detail oriented, self-motivated and organized
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize task, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with tools – Power BI, Microsoft Excel, Visio, SharePoint & Microsoft Teams
- Interviewing stakeholders to understand their requirements and processes;
- Investigating, analyzing and documenting business processes and workflows;
- Developing and delivering solution documentation, training documentation and support documentation;
- Facilitating and assisting the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements; and,
- Reviewing and validating requirements with team members and business stakeholders.
- Leading planning sessions;
- Coordinating internal resources;
- Managing project’s progress;
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines;
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activities and publishing progress reports; and,
- Creation of presentations, reports and dashboards.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.