Description du poste
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager/Leader and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-year contract to start in May.
Key Project Manager/Leader Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management’s Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
- Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
- Ability to make recommendations on the acquisition of software, hardware, and technology resources
- Experience managing and coordinating project monitoring, anticipates and troubleshoots issues, provides ongoing expertise, resolves problems and provides project effectiveness
- Ability to identify a conflict between project and functional areas and develops responses to successfully address conflict
- Ability to handle client relationships to manage expectations provides updates as required, identifies potential conflicts between project and functional areas.
As Project Manager/Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Provides project management on large-scale, complex, high profile and high-risk projects for OPS I&IT initiatives.
- Ensures project deliverables meet clients’ business requirements on time, scope and budget, with a focus on cost-effectiveness, efficiencies and compliance with OPS project management methodologies and frameworks.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.