Description du poste
Eagle currently has a 12-month contract opportunity for a Project Manager/Leader and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
Key Skills for a Project Manager/Leader
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills.
As Project Manager/Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Support one or more Project Managers or Portfolio Leads in the management of activities on various projects.
- Perform day-to-day project coordination and administration activities such as tracking, reporting, and facilitating the resolution of issues and risks, following up on action items, taking meeting minutes, updating project schedules using MS Project Online.
- Work collaboratively with other groups to ensure optimal integration as required.
- Assist in the creation of project artifacts, including scorecard updates, status reports, and provide input to management reports
- Perform analysis using tools such as Excel.
- Assist project managers with day-to-day tasks.
- Complete work and achieve milestones within the assigned deadlines.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.